5 Calligrams That Inspire Me





When researching different calligram's, designs that featured portraits of famous icons most inspired me. I was drawn to the complicated 'shading', and how the dimension of space and shadow was achieved through the bolding and shaping of the words featured. When exploring these pieces, I was inspired to choose Stevie Nicks to be used in my project in a style similar to these examples. I have loved Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac for as long as I can remember, so choosing her and her lyrics from one of my favorite songs "Gypsy" just made sense. These 5 examples will be my inspiration when completing my project due to their differing styles and unique use execution of a project that will be difficult to tackle. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White To Color Project

Business Card Final

Day 1 of Digital Media