Mesh Final Project




I really enjoyed the mesh project because it felt like I was designing a video game object. I first searched for an object in my room that would best show reflections, and have a change in colors to depict depth. I came across this water bottle and knew it was perfect. I used Adobe Illustrator and used the mesh tool to create the outlines of the water bottle to depict depth and shape, and placed them on top of the image following lines and highlights of the image. I then used the eyedropper tool to transfer the exact colors from the image of the bottle to my project. This part was the most time consuming, but also fun because attention to detail was key, so I had to really pay attention to the exact placement of the colors I was taking and where I was putting them to make it look as identical as I could to the actual bottle. I then separately created the lid using the same technique. I’m proud of my results and how realistic is looks.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Card Final

Black and White To Color Project